Ever looked at the list of ingredients on your toothpaste? Ever read the warnings? Here's one from a common brand of toothpaste..
"If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away."
Why? Because some or all of the following list of ingredients are in nearly all brands of toothpaste found in your local grocery store.
• Sodium fluoride - Toxic by-product of aluminum and fertilizer chemical plants.
• Triclosan - An actual pesticide chemical, used in toothpaste to prevent spoilage.
• Sodium lauryl sulfate - A chemical sudsing agent with well known toxic side effects.
• Propylene glycol - An antifreeze chemical used to winterize RVs.
• DEA - A foaming agent that's linked to liver and kidney cancers.
• Chemical sweeteners like aspartame and saccharin.
Do you really want to put any of this stuff in your mouth whether you swallow it or not? Check the health food section for all natural toothpaste!
These are just toothpaste toxins either. You'll find many of them (and more) in all kinds of beauty products such as shampoo and soap. Be sure to check labels that claim to be "All Natural" also. Go for organic whenever possible!