Your Chiropractor in a Bottle!
Solomons seal (plygonatum bifloriom) is a plant that has an amazing ability to treat bone and muscles problems. The root of this incredible plant has been used by North American Indians for centuries for ligaments, tendons, calcifications, de-calcifications, broken bones and painful joints.
Solomon's seal root can be used internally and externally as a tincture or
tea. A salve or oil is great to use topically. When using the tincture, 5-10 drops in a little water 3 times a day should be sufficient. The tincture can also be sprayed directly on afflicted area. Many people have had noticed improvement in as little as 3 days but 1 to 2 weeks is more realistic.
Solomon's seal be good for many skeletal problems. Here's some examples:
- Helps to hold an adjustment after a chiropractic treatment
- Helps a sore back and to heal a crooked back
- It feeds and lubricates joints, tendons and muscles
- Great for teeth and gums
- Joins and heals broken bones (especially good in combination with comfrey and boneset!)
- Rebuild cartilage when used in combination with horsetail
- Repairs tissue from old and new injuries
- Relieves inflammation from repetitive stress or injury,including stretched, tight/loose/atrophied, torn, overused, tendonitis (Tennis elbow), bursitis (inflammation or irritation of tendons or muscles) and arthritis.
- Has a gentle regulating effect on the heart muscle
This amazing bone and muscle herb is also good for the lungs, stomach and female issues! Use topically for sunburn, pimples, skin tumors, bug bites and other skin conditions.
Don't forget that animals usually respond well to many herbal remedies also. If your dog or cat suffers from arthritis, hip dysplasia or any skeletal problem give Solomon's Seal a try!
It's your own bone and joint clinic in a bottle!
For pictures and Wikipedia information on Solomons Seal click here.
Look deep into nature,
and then you will understand everything better.
Share a cure, thought or experience about Solomon's Seal!
Do you have a question, remedy or information about Solomons Seal?
Share your knowledge or experience!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors of this page...
Solomons Seal was found in your HOME HERBALClick here to return
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR is another remedy for many aches and pains!
Learn about the herb CHAMOMILE here!