You can prepare plain lemonade and then add a lavender syrup or make it from scratch as this Lavender Lemonade recipe specifies. Either way, get ready to make copies of this Lavender Lemonade recipe for whoever tries it. LAVENDER LEMONADE SERVES 6
• 4 cups filtered water
• 1 cup sugar or honey
• 2 tablespoons dried lavender buds or 4 tablespoons fresh lavender
• 1 cup lemon juice, freshly squeezed
• Lavender sprigs for garnish
1. Combine water, sugar or honey and lavender in a saucepan and heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the mixture begins to boil. Remove from heat and allow to steep until cool, about 20 minutes.
2. Pour mixture through a fine-screened colander or cheesecloth into a pitcher. Add lemon juice and stir. Serve in glasses filled with ice and garnished with a lavender sprig or lemon wheel.
Now go relax in your herb garden while you enjoy a refreshing herbal drink!
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to LAVENDER Information page!.