Just take 2 raw cinnamon sticks, break them in half and slowly simmer them with water on the stove for a little while. The house smells like baking and it's not harmful. Of course, if you are allergic to cinnamon this is not for you. But it is better than candles, even natural ones, as I find strong essential oils toxic to my allergies. The cinnamon sticks are not too strong and make a great natural air freshener.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to The NON TOXIC AIR page!.