5 Things You can Use to Be Self-Sufficient
by Alesha Wilson
Did you ever dream of becoming self-sufficient? You can actually depend less on outside (and expensive) sources if you have everything within reach. Here are some things you can get on your own without having to buy them again.
1. Flu medicine. Coughs and colds are common sicknesses everyone could get, and it can easily be passed on from one family member to another. Thankfully, you can prevent this from spreading by serving everyone a glass of ginger tea. To do this, boil a small portion of ginger roots along with water and add some sugar to taste. To make it even healthier, use honey instead of sugar.
2. Anti-inflammatory remedy. Do you ever feel your joint muscles hurting? What about muscle aches? These are not just signs of aging. These are signs that there is something going on inside your body. One good solution for this is rosemary, which also enhances your memory retention to prevent Alzheimer’s from taking precious memories away from you.
3. Nutrient sources. If you have a garden, you can plant a variety of fruits and vegetables. You could also create a pond where freshwater fishes can thrive on. With these food sources, you will not have to buy another health supplement ever again. As long as you remember that variation in what you eat is important, you are good to go.
4. Cure for dog bites. Green tea is not just a beverage you can enjoy during the afternoon. It is also a home remedy for dog bites. Another good first aid remedy for cases such as dog bites is aloe vera. Other antibacterial and antiseptic natural remedies also include garlic.
5. Hair and skin moisturizer. If you think you always need to buy shampoo, conditioner, and lotion to keep your skin and hair moisturized, you are wrong. Living in a tropical region makes coconut oil easily accessible, and this could be all you ever need. Apply this on your hair to coat it with a natural shine, and apply it on your skin to provide it with moisture more than what lotion can provide.
Alesha Wilson is a staff writer at RockwellNutrition.com. Rockwell Nutrition is a leading online retailer of Pharmax supplements.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Post your Herbal Videos or Tips.